Vodafone Upgrade |Vodafone Flexi Upgrade? – Vodafone.co.uk |
Well! If your operator is Vodafone and you are you looking to know Vodafone upgrade process, this post will guide you.
What is Vodafone Upgrade?
Vodafone upgrade means when you get eligible to upgrade your contract free of cost. Vodafone provides 75 days free upgrade option, which means before 75 days of contract end date you can upgrade your contract anytime free of cost.
Points to remember
- When your handset contract is 75 days far from the contract end date, then you can upgrade your current contract to new handset contract-free of cost.
- Let take an example- If your handset contract end date is 30th June 2021, that means you can upgrade your this contract free of cost after 16th April 2020 (Which is 75 days before the contract end date).
- If you are in Sim-only contract, looking to upgrade to a better Sim-only deal, you can do that free of cost within 75 days before the contract end date.
- You can upgrade your existing handset contract to new handset contract-free of the cost before 75 days of the contract end date. This goes if you would like to upgrade your existing Sim-only contract to a better Sim-only deal.
- You won’t be able to upgrade your handset contract to Sim only within 75 days before the contract end date. To upgrade from handset contract to Sim only you will need to wait till your contract end date. You will be eligible to upgrade from handset contract to Vodafone Sim only contract after contract end date.
What is Vodafone Early upgrade?
When you upgrade your Vodafone contract before upgrade eligibility called Vodafone Early upgrade. In Vodafone upgrade you can upgrade contract within 75 days before contract end date free of cost, however, if you upgrade your contract before 75 days of contract end date termed as an early upgrade.
Points to remember
- When you upgrade your contract before upgrade eligibility there will be an early upgrade fee.
- The early upgrade fee is the remaining cost of the contract duration.
- Let understand with an example– If your handset contract end date is 20th May 2021 and you would like to upgrade on 1st Jan 2021, then the early upgrade fee will be the remaining cost of contract duration after an early upgrade.
- With Vodafone early upgrade fee you can upgrade your existing handset contact to new handset contract and Sim only contracts to new Sim.
- You won’t be able to upgrade your contract early from pay monthly handset contract to Sim only.
- You will be eligible to upgrade your pay monthly phone contract to Sim only after the contract end date.
Check out other informative articles:
With Vodafone Flexi upgrade you can upgrade your existing handset contract to new handset contract after 6 months. Suppose you purchased a phone contract on 1st Jan 2021 and you would like to upgrade to a new handset, in this case, you can upgrade as early after 1st July 2021.
A Flexi upgrade means you can upgrade your existing contract to new after 6 months of usage.
Points to remember
- When you do a Flexi upgrade, there will always be an early Flexi upgrade fee.
- The fee is calculated based on the remaining cost of your handset.
- On Flexi upgrade, you pay the remaining cost to your handset whereas on the early upgrade you pay the combined cost of handset + plan cost.
- The customer gets eligible for Flexi upgrade after 6 months of existing contract usage, means you should have used your existing contract for at least 6 months.
Frequently asked questions related to upgrading. Keep reading…………………..
Frequently asked questions?
1. What is Vodafone early upgrade fee?
Vodafone early upgrade fee is the remaining cost of your contract term. If your contract end date is 20th March 2021 and you are upgrading on 18th September 2020, then your Fee will the remaining cost of contract duration after an upgrade.
2. When can I upgrade my phone to Sim only?
You will be eligible to upgrade your phone contract to Sim only after the contract end date. Suppose your handset contract end date is 8th Nov 2020 and you want to move your existing handset contract to Sim only, you will be eligible to do that after 8th Nov 2020.
3. When can I upgrade my phone Vodafone?
You will be eligible to upgrade your phone contract to a new phone contract free of cost within 75 days before the contract end date.
4. Vodafone upgrade check?
To check your Vodafone upgrade eligibility online visit My Vodafone app or website Vodafone.co.uk. You can also contact the Vodafone support team on call by dialling 191 or 03333040191 toll-free from your Vodafone number or online webchat team by visiting here.
5. Best Vodafone upgrade deals?
To check best deals, visit or contact Vodafone call team at 191 or 03333040191 and online webchat team.
6. Vodafone upgrade number?
The call team number is 191 or 03333040191.
7. Can I cancel my Vodafone upgrade free?
Yes, you can cancel your upgrade contract free of cost within 14 days cooling off a period after upgrade by dialling 191 or 03333040191 toll-free.
8. I want to exchange my upgrade handset?
To exchange your upgrade handset, you will need to call the support team at 191 or 03333040191. You can raise a free exchange within a cooling-off period of 14 days.
Note: The above process only applies if the contract purchased from Vodafone directly, If the contract purchased from a third-party service provider like Car phone warehouse then exchange and free upgrade cancellation will be different. Here you will need to follow Carphone Warehouse policies.
9. How to check your upgrade number?
To check your upgrade number and upgrade plan details, visit your online account.
10. What is Sim only Flexible upgrade and How can I do that?
If you got 12 months Sim only plan contract, after 3 months, you can upgrade free to pay monthly phone contract.
Thanks for reading!
I hope the shared information is helpful, If you have any further query please let us know in the comment section.