NOC full form | What is NOC stand for | What is the meaning of NOC | NOC full form in memes | NOC full form in Banking | NOC passport Form | Download NOC form 28 for Vehicle
NOC full form – No objection Certificate
NOC stands for No objection Certificate. NOC is a kind of legal documents states that an individual, organisation, agency, have no objection on a particular mentioned detail in the Document.
An Individual, agency, organisation, etc. can issue no objection certificate (NOC) for any consent. The NOC certificate plays a very vital role in Government organisation. We can use Noc for employment, trade, Immigration, etc. to nullify any objection by the concerned party.
Let try to understand with an Example – Suppose you’d like to buy a Bike. While buying anything, there is the involvement of two parties the seller and Buyer. Suppose the seller belong to Uttar Pradesh and buyer belong to Bihar.
To sell Uttar Pradesh registered Bike the seller will make an NOC (No objection Certificate) from the RTO of Uttar Pradesh and issue the same document to buyer.
What is the purpose of NOC?
No objection certificate is a document that states there is no objection on a particular mentioned detail. Suppose you’ve purchased a vehicle from the owner of other state and the seller will provide you an NOC letter which states that there is no due objection to run the vehicle in other state and there is no Tax due on vehicle.
How to get NOC from RTO (Regional transport Office) for a vehicle?
- Visit RTO office. The owner of the vehicle need to visit RTO’s office personally with the required documents.
- Fill and Submit Form 28 along with required documents.
- You will need to pay Rs. 100 to RTO for No objection application. (The fee can vary).
- Next, after submitting NOC application to RTO, the transport office will take a report of the vehicle from the local police to know whether vehicle involves in any crime cases.
- Once the transport office will get the clearance from local police authority, then they will issue a No objection certificate to the owner of the Vehicle along with receipt of clearance.
Note: RTO can take 3-5 working days to issue No objection certificate after submitting NOC form along with required documents.
Necessary Documents Required to get NOC for a Vehicle
- Vehicle original RC (registration certificate)
- Valid Vehicle insurance policy document (if any).
- NOC form 28 print.
- Pollution Certificate (PC).
- Permit and fitness certificate for Commercial Vehicle.
- Photo of Identify proof and address proof.
Related NOC Full form
- NOC full form in Banking – NO Due Certificate
- NOC full form in Sport- National Olympic Committee
Download NOC Forms