How to install blogger templates (Complete beginner guide 2020)
Most well-known bloggers began blogging with blogger.com.If you’re a beginner and you want to blog, blogger.com is the best platform to start your blogging journey.
How Google blogger templates can be installed to look more appealing and user-friendly website is the primary problem for a beginner when they begin their blog.
Well, we’ll understand how to install Google blogger templates step by step in today’s blog with the screenshot.
What’s Blogger.com about?
Blogger.com is one of the greatest platforms for sharing your data and posting a blog. Blogger.com is the platform for free blog publication.
Blogger is a popular medium used by millions of users worldwide to publish blogs.
Every new blogger begins blogging with Blogger.com and this platform is widely used around the world.
If you’re a beginner and you don’t have the cash to spend in a WordPress blogging platform then blogger.com would be the best choice for you to begin and experience your blogging journey.
Blogger.com is a simple and easy way for a new blogger to write their posts without any investment in making them available to the world.
Blogger by the Wikipedia
A blogger is a blog publisher that enables multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries, according to Wikipedia.
Pyra Labs created it, which Google purchased in 2003.
Pyra Labs introduced the blogger on 23 August 1999.
Why choose Blogger.com(Blogger)?
- Safer and more comfortable
- Google’s free hosting.
- Uptime of 99.9%
- No investment is needed (it’s free).
- Add a custom domain free of charge to your blogger site.
- It helps in search results.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Good for beginners to understand and experience blogging.
- Easy to use as compare to WordPress.
Note: Want to know how to start a blog in WordPress click here
How to get free templates for bloggers
You can obtain free blogger templates from the following locations:
How to install Google blogger template complete guide
Here you’ll get a step-by-step guide on how to install the blogger templates.
Visit blogger.com or google search for the blogger and you will discover an outcome by clicking on it with URL blogger.com.
Log in with your Google account.
You will see a screen below after clicking on create a new blog. Type title (name of your blog) and fill the URL for your blog in the address area.
And you will see the blog address is available or not. if you find your blog address then click create a blog.
Click on theme section
Then click on the Backup/Restore option.
Click on Choose file option.
Choose the downloaded template XML format. (how to download the free templates from
Gooyaabitemplates Click here to know.)
Click on the Upload section and you will see the file name which you have chosen.
After upload, the template will get changed.
Cheers! you are done with the installation of the Google blogger template and you can check your
new template and customize it according to your preference.
How to download blogger templates from Gooyaabitemplates
1. Visit Gooyaabitemplates
2. You will see responsive templates, Free blogger templates, and SEO ready templates.
3. Click on anyone which you want for your blogger site.
4. Then click on download and it will get downloaded on the bottom left side.
5. Then open the folder and click on Extract here and click ok.
6. A new folder will create you need to open it and upload the XML format.
Most of the time after downloading any template from Gooyaabitemplates you will face an XML error
Your theme could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please ensure all XML components are properly locked.
However, this error is on selected templates if you face any such error then what you have to do.
I will guide you with this, check after this screenshot.
1. Go to the extracted folder and open it in Notepad.
2. Copy the code (Click Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C).
3. Click on the theme section then click on Edit HTML.
4. Click inside the code area and press Ctrl+A (to select all) and then press Ctrl+V (to paste the copied code of Notepad.) and then click on save theme and your theme will get changed.
Use the preview theme option to check the preview.
This is how you can install your blogger template. I hope this information helped you.
Start working from today’s blogger(a free platform) and experience the blogging journey.
Note: If this information has really helped you please share this post and give your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Your comment always motivates us to write good stuff.
You may also like:
- Cheap and best web hosting in India 2020
Post updated on April 2020.