Google analytics account for Blogger with easy steps
Hey, In this post we’ll discuss how you can Set Google Analytics Account for blogger.
If you’re serious about blogging and want to do something in the blogging field then Google blogger will be the best option to start with.
To gain traffic is not an easy job, it requires lots of hard work in on-page and off-page SEO If you’ve started your blog and you’re getting traffic to your website then in order to check real-time visit to your post you’ll need to install or set up Google Analytics account for your blogger website.
To manage your blog traffic and analyze numbers of the visit to your post you’ll need to set up Google Analytics account for your blogger/Blogspot website. If you’re using any custom theme for your blogger website then you’ll need to do minor changes to Add Google Analytics on Blogger. As you can check your website traffic through blogger dashboard but the stats on that show your own visited page view, count.
Below you’ll get complete steps how you can add Google analytics on blogger website if you’re in blogging that means you might have some serious earning curiosity, In order to earn more from your blogger website a proper promotion and data analysis required so you can check from where you’re getting traffic and you can target your content geographically.
Google Analytics for beginner
What you can do with Google Analytics
- Track your website data Geographically using Google analytics.
- Track real-time active users on your website.
- Under real-time options in the Google Analytics dashboard, you can track real-time location users visiting your website, Traffics source, etc.
- Using Google Analytics tool you can track your data weekly, monthly.
- Under a real-time overview section, You can check the post details in which users are active.
Install/set up Google Analytics Account for Blogger
Steps how you can add Google Analytics for your blogger website.
- Visit the Google Analytics home page – https://analytics.google.com
2. Use Google Account if you already have or Sing up for Google Account
3. Sign up for the Google Analytics account.
4. Fill all the required information asked.
5. Select the country and accept terms and conditions.
Alternate methods to Add Analytics for blogger
If you’re already any WordPress/blogger website already linked to Google Analytics then in order to add your new blogger website follow the below steps.
- Visit https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- On the right-hand side of the page select please select your email address on which your previous website is linked.
- Click on the Admin section as the left bottom side of the page.
- Click on Create property.
- Select on Web option.
- Enter your website name, website URL, select industry category and reporting time zone.
- Click on create option.
- You’ll get a Tracking Id and a Global site tag code.
- Please copy Global site tag code, Visit your blogger dashboard >Theme > Edit theme > Under Head tag (<head>) paste that code.
- Click on save theme > Visit back to the same Google Analytics page > On top you’ll get Tracking Id> Copy Tracking Id > Visit Blogger Dashboard > Setting > other > Google Analytics > under Google Analytic Web property Id paste Tracking Id.
- Now your Website is linked with Google Analytics.
- To check to Click on a Home section on Google Analytics.
That’s all about How to set up Google Analytics for Blogger. Thanks for your time on the post, If find any issue or have any query for me please feel free to write on the comment section.
Check out more post :