Airtel Balance enquiry number | Airtel balance Offers | Check your Airtel Number | Airtel Data Balance check |
Airtel Balance check enquiry number | Airtel balance Offers | Check your Airtel Number | Airtel Data Balance check |
Bharti Airtel is one of the most trusted telecom operators in India commonly known as Airtel. Airtel is India-based telecom operator servers network-related service in India and worldwide. It is the third-largest network operator in India and 2nd largest network operator in the World.
It operates in over 18 countries serves for services like GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, 4G+, Airtel WiFi, Airtel Broadband, DTH (Direct To Home), etc.
Note: Full form of LTE is Long Term Evolution, and GSM full form is Global System for Mobile
If you’re an Airtel user then you are in the right blog. In this blog we will discuss the Airtel USSD code updated 2021 that will help to check your Airtel Data balance, Airtel main balance, Airtel data plan offers, Check your Airtel number, etc.
|Functions||Airtel USSD code|
|Airtel main balance check number||*123#|
|Airtel internet and call offer||*121#|
|Check for Airtel Free 2G Data Balance||*123*10# or *123*#|
|Check for Airtel 3G Data Balance||*123*11#|
|Check for Airtel 4G Balance||*121*8#|
|Airtel Night Data Balance code||*123*197#|
|Check for Airtel Local SMS Balance||*123*2# or *555#|
|Airtel DND Activation/Deactivation Number||1909|
|Airtel Loan Number||*141*10# or 52141|
|My Airtel, My Airtel Offer||*121#|
|Airtel Value-Added Services||*121*4#|
|To Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value-Added Services.||*121*7#|
|Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance||*123*1#|
|Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance||*123*6#|
|Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance||*123*7#|
|Check for Free STD Minutes Balance||*123*8#|
|Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time]||*141#|
|Airtel 3g activation SMS number||SMS 3G to 121|
|Special 5 Offers||*222#|
|Airtel Live Services||*321#|
|Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day]||*325#|
|Airtel Special Offers and Rewards||*566#|
|Airtel Hello Tunes Menu||*678#|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert code||*888#|
|Airtel Local National SMS Packs||*777#|
|Know Your own Airtel number||*282#|
|How to get Airtel loan code||*141*10#|
|Airtel Mobile number portability||SMS PORT to 1909|
|Start any service||SMS START to 121|
|Stop any service||SMS STOP to 121|
|Check 2G/3G balance||SMS Data USE to 121|
|Check unbilled amount||SMS UNB to 121|
|Outstanding amount||SMS OT to 121|
|Current bill plan||SMS BP to 121|
|SMS to get Airtel Bill summary||SMS BILL to 121|
|Check Airtel Last 3 bill payment details||SMS PAY to 121|
|Take part in Airtel Contest number||543217|
Airtel USSD code and other FAQ’s?
What is the full form of Airtel?
Full form of Airtel is “Affectionate Interested Respectful Tolerant Energetic and Loving,” commonly known as Bharti Airtel.
2. How to port in my number (Jio, Vodafone, Idea) to Airtel?
- To port in your number to Airtel, Just send text PORT YOUR NUMBER to 1900. For example- PORT 1234567890 to 1900.
- After sending a text you will receive a text with unique porting ID. This ID will valid for 7 days.
- Visit any nearest Vodafone store with an ID proof along with unique Airtel Porting code that you have received.
- Show your code and ID proof and store person will provide you with a blank Airtel Sim and within the next 7 days, your old number will get ported to Airtel.
- Till the time your number will not get Ported you will able to use your old provider services.
3. How to check Airtel Data Balance?
To know Airtel data balance dial *123# from your Airtel number, then press 5 and enter 1 to confirm. You will get Airtel data balance details.
4. How to check Airtel call and data offer?
To check Airtel call and data offers, dial USSD code *121*1#.
5. How to check your Airtel number?
It is difficult for new Airtel user to remember their Sim number. To check your Airtel number dial *123#.
6. Airtel important number
- To call Airtel India Customer service dial 121 for Queries related to prepaid, postpaid and Airtel broadband and for Complaint dial 198 toll-free from your Airtel number. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I get Airtel Chat support?
Airtel India does not offer any chat support facility. You can reach the Airtel customer support team by dialling 198 for complaint and 121 for queries.
- Check Airtel Prepaid plans
- Check Airtel Postpaid plans
- Check Airtel Broadband plans
- Check Airtel DTH plans
8. How to buy Airtel Sim Online?
- Visit Airtel’s official website.
- Select prepaid plan.
- Enter your details for KYC (Enter name, Mobile number, address).
- Click on Submit.
- The Sim will deliver to your address on a scheduled day.
- Keep ready your Identity proof/address proof document for KYC.